- LCD display with user-friendly menu system and easy calibration
- Programmable dosing alarm and start delay
- Dry contact output
- Programmable contact output: ON/OFF signal or proportional duty cycle (PWM)
- Wireless control output for Innowater systems (optional)
- Modbus communication (optional)
|Redox scale||0 – 1000 mV|
|Redox resolution||1 mV|
|Redox calibration||One point|
|Output contact||230 VAC, 1 A max.|
|Power Supply||100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz|
|Input power||20 W|
|Dimensions||220 x 130 x 85 mm|
- Control box
- Redox probe
- Sensor holder
- Clamp saddle for 50 mm pipe
- Redox calibration solution
Terms and Conditions
Control and dosing:
- 3 year warranty on labor and parts at our facilities.
- Warranty invalid for failures not attributable to the product (blows, accident, misuse, incorrect connection).
- The product that is manipulated will lose the guarantee.
- The guarantee does not cover displacement.
- The client will be responsible for transport to our facilities. If the equipment is under warranty, Innowater will return it free of charge to the address.
- The pH and redox electrodes are not covered by warranty, except for manufacturing defects.