- High performance salt water chlorinator for commercial or intensive use and medium capacity (public pools and small hotels).
- Compact skid mounted with integrated cells
- High performance watertight power source with electronic overload-proof current control.
- Control electronics and power elements contained in a casing with no ventilation openings, protecting them from corrosive atmospheres.
- Cabinet made from 316 stainless steel, highly resistant to saline environments.
- Fully programmable chlorinator with accessible operation record.
- Simple configuration interface via keyboard and on-screen menus.
- Backlit LCD display.
- Easy-access, high transparency methacrylate electrode holder for quick inspection
- Low maintenance, self-cleaning, compact cell.
- Quick electrical cell connection without nuts or bolts
- Removable cell terminals with insulated moulding
- Control by 4-20 mA signal (optional)
- Wireless communication with Innowater devices (optional)
|Production g Cl2 / h||250||300||500||1000|
|Max. output voltage VDC||24||24||24||24|
|Max. output current A||21 x 2||25 x 2||21 x 4||21 x 8|
|Power supply VAC||230||230||230||230|
|Max. input power kW||1.12||1.34||2.24||4.45|
|Cell reversal polarity||Programable||Programable||Programable||Programable|
|Output power control||Electronic||Electronic||Electronic||Electronic|
|Salt concentration g/l||4 – sea water||4 – sea water||4 – sea water||4 – sea water|
|Electrode quality||15K Premium Grade||15K Premium Grade||15K Premium Grade||15K Premium Grade|
|Min. flow m3/h||15||15||30||60|
|Max. pressure bar||1.0||1.0||1.0||1.0|
|Pressure drop bar||0.05||0.05||0.1||0.2|
|Cell tube mm||63||63||75||110|
|Cell installation||PVC union||PVC union||PVC union||PVC union|
|Packaging dimensions mm||900x605x1155||900x605x1155||1150x610x1155||1185x985x1130|
* Ask for other production capacities
Terms and Conditions
- The guarantee of these equipment is conditional on a mandatory maintenance plan (request information in the mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 2 years warranty on labour and parts in our facilities.
- Warranty does not validate in failures not attributable to the product (hits, accident, misuse, incorrect connection).
- The product that is tampered with will lose the warranty.
- The guarantee does not cover the displacement.
- The customer will be responsible for transport to our facilities, if the equipment is under warranty, Innowater will return it at no cost to their address.