The ideal complement to your salt water chlorinator is an automatic pH regulator. Maintaining the pH at the correct value is essential as chlorine efficiency to disinfect the water depends on it. Thus, the key to obtain a crystal-clear water is directly related to keeping the pH at its optimal value. Besides, a wrong pH value can lead to algae and other microorganism fouling and scale build up. Innowater domestic chlorinators can be equipped with the pH-Wireless option that allows the pH to be measured and an acid or base dosing pump to be operated via a wireless connection. The pH measurement and configuration are performed through the chlorinator interface resulting in a very compact and simple system. The wireless connection to the pump makes the installation much easier and allows the acid container to be separated from the chlorinator and even to be installed outside the filtration room.
|pH scale||0 – 14 pH|
|pH resolution||0,01 pH|
|Calibration||Two points: pH4 y pH>7|
|Max. flow||1,5 l/h at 1,5 bar|
|Max. suction height||1,5 m|
|Suction hose||PVC crystal 4×6 mm|
|Injection hose||PP 4×6 mm|
|Power supply||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Input power||20 W|
|Dimensions||220 x 130 x 85 mm|
- Independent dosing pump with long-range wireless control.
- Allows installation away from the chlorinator or outside the filtration room to avoid acid damage.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Removable screwless transparent peristaltic pump head
- Easy calibration and configuration through the chlorinator LCD interface
- Variable speed motor
- Continuous and proportional dosing
- Programmable dosing alarm and start delay
- Manual primming button
Terms and Conditions
Control and dosing:
- 3 year warranty on labor and parts at our facilities.
- Warranty invalid for failures not attributable to the product (blows, accident, misuse, incorrect connection).
- The product that is manipulated will lose the guarantee.
- The guarantee does not cover displacement.
- The client will be responsible for transport to our facilities. If the equipment is under warranty, Innowater will return it free of charge to the address.
- The pH and redox electrodes are not covered by warranty, except for manufacturing defects.