Chlorine and pH measurement and control system
- Measures chlorine concentration and pH
- Supports different probe types depending on the application
- Methacrylate probe holder with flow regulation and inductive sensor
- Wireless diaphragm dosing pumps with level sensor
- Multiple simultaneous outputs per parameter with independent programming
- LCD display with user-friendly menu system and easy calibration
- Programmable dosing alarm and start delay
- Modbus communication (optional)
|Chlorine scale||0 – 10 mg/l|
|Chlorine resolution||0,01 mg/l|
|Chlorine calibration||Zero and slope|
|pH scale||0 – 14|
|pH resolution||pH 0.01|
|pH calibration||Two points pH4 and pH>7|
|Supply voltage||100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz|
|4-20 mA output x 2||24 VDC, 1 W max., isolated|
|Relay output x 2||230 VAC, 2 A max.|
|Power consumption||20 W|
|Dimensions||220 x 130 x 85 mm|
|Stroke frequency max.||160 strokes/min|
|Max. flow||5 l/h at 8 bar, 3 l/h at 10 bar|
|Dimensions||170 x 145 x 95 mm|
|Powe supply||230 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Power input||12 W|
Included elements *
- Control box
- Methacrylate constant flow probe holder
- Probe holder valves
- Inductive sensor
- Washable 60-micron filter
- Chlorine probe
- pH probe
- pH4 and pH7 calibration solutions
- Diaphragm wireless pump with level sensor
- Acid suction hose PVC Crystal 6 x 8 mm
- Acid injection hose 6 x 8 mm
- Filter-suction weight
- Injection fitting
*Included elements will depend on the model version.
Terms and Conditions
Control and dosing:
- 3 year warranty on labor and parts at our facilities.
- Warranty invalid for failures not attributable to the product (blows, accident, misuse, incorrect connection).
- The product that is manipulated will lose the guarantee.
- The guarantee does not cover displacement.
- The client will be responsible for transport to our facilities. If the equipment is under warranty, Innowater will return it free of charge to the address.
- The pH and redox electrodes are not covered by warranty, except for manufacturing defects.