- Integrated dosing pump
- Interchangeable transparent peristaltic pump head without studs
- Variable speed motor
- Continuous and proportional dosing
- LCD display with user-friendly menu system and easy calibration
- Programmable dosing alarm and start delay
- Dry contact output
- Programmable contact output: ON/OFF signal or proportional duty cycle (PWM)
- Wireless control output for Innowater systems (optional)
- Modbus communication (optional)
|pH scale||0 – 14|
|pH resolution||pH 0.01|
|pH calibration||Two points pH4 and pH>7|
|Pump regulation||Variable speed|
|Maximum flow rate||1.5 l/h at 1.5 bar|
|Maximum suction height||1.5 m|
|Suction hose||PVC Crystal 4×6 mm|
|Injection hose||PP 4×6 mm|
|Redox scale||0 – 1000 mV|
|Redox resolution||1 mV|
|Redox calibration||One point|
|Supply voltage||100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz|
|Power consumption||20 W|
|Dimensions||220 x 130 x 85 mm|
- Control box with integrated peristaltic pump
- pH probe
- Redox probe
- Acid suction hose
- Acid injection hose
- Filter-suction weight
- Injection fitting
- Probe holder (2)
- Clamp saddles (3) for 50 mm pipe
- pH4 and pH7 calibration solutions
- Redox calibration solution
Terms and Conditions
Control and dosing:
- 3 year warranty on labor and parts at our facilities.
- Warranty invalid for failures not attributable to the product (blows, accident, misuse, incorrect connection).
- The product that is manipulated will lose the guarantee.
- The guarantee does not cover displacement.
- The client will be responsible for transport to our facilities. If the equipment is under warranty, Innowater will return it free of charge to the address.
- The pH and redox electrodes are not covered by warranty, except for manufacturing defects.