TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS pH and redox control system to manage
Salt Water Chlorinator
· Power supply: 220 Vac.
· Stand-by: alarm display if there is no water flow
at the sensors, deactivating the dosing of chemical products.
· With acid dosing pump.
· Electrical valve output redox.
· With LCD display and reading from 0 a 14.0 pH and from 0 to 1000 mV.
· With low product level alarm display.
· Keypad regulation of the maximum and minimum flow rates of the dosing pumps for proportional dosing.
· Maximum dosing time alarm.
· Mounting: vertical wall mounting
· Dimensions: 220 x 125 x 86 mm.
· Combined RH electrode, gold material.
· Combined pH electrode.
· 2 units. Electrode housing.
· pH buffer solution.
OPTIONAL panel assembly:
· Branch sensor housing.
· Filter housing receptacle.