pH and Redox Option
This complement option to your salt water chlorinator allows pH regulation and limiting chlorine production according to the redox potential of the water thanks to two probes connected to the chlorinator and a wireless acid dosing pump that can be installed even outside the technical room protecting electronics or any equipment from corrosion. The configuration of the set points and the probe calibration are very easily done through specific menus of the chlorinator.
|pH range||0 – 14 pH|
|pH scale precision||0,01 pH|
|Two Point pH Calibration||pH4 and pH7|
|Redox range||0-1000 mV|
|Redox scale precision||1 mV|
|Redox calibration||1 point|
|Dry contact output||230 VAC, 1 A max.|
Modbus RTU RS485
- Long range wireless dosing pump.
- Peristaltic pump head easy to disassemble and replace.
- Allows installation away from the chlorinator or outside the filtration room to avoid damages by the acid.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Easy calibration and configuration through the chlorinator LCD.
- Proportional dosing control.
- Flow: 1.5 l/h. Pressure 1.5 bar.
- Manual priming button.
Terms and Conditions
Control and dosing:
- 3 year warranty on labor and parts at our facilities.
- Warranty invalid for failures not attributable to the product (blows, accident, misuse, incorrect connection).
- The product that is manipulated will lose the guarantee.
- The guarantee does not cover displacement.
- The client will be responsible for transport to our facilities. If the equipment is under warranty, Innowater will return it free of charge to the address.
- The pH and redox electrodes are not covered by warranty, except for manufacturing defects.